Change is part of life in any organization. Change is the one constant that we can count on. Innovation in change management is the ability of a company to use change as a way to grow.
Innovation in change management is the ability to find new ways to implement change so that it will be easier for the employees in the company to accept. In some way, it is the ability of a company to use the change to grow at the same time that they are finding ways to change.
Innovation may be the only true way to grow your business. You can have great products, great services, and a great reputation, but if you are not growing, you are dying. And innovation may be the only way to drive those growth numbers. But how can you innovate and keep your company on the cutting edge?
In this episode and post we look at how you can use IT to drive growth via innovation.
Thomas H. Douglas is the Chief Executive Officer of JMARK, an award-winning innovative IT solutions provider for organizations of all sizes.
Thomas has led his company to 9 consecutive appearances on the Inc. 5000, something only 1% of CEOs who make the list ever achieve. He became a part of JMARK designing, building, and maintaining its functional aspects as an entry-level engineer before purchasing the company in 2001.
As JMARK’s CEO, he formulated processes that provided repeatable outcomes and a predictable revenue stream that placed JMARK on a growth trajectory that up to this day, is revolutionizing the region’s engagement with technology. JMARK has been providing I.T. support services in Missouri, Oklahoma, and Arkansas for 30 Years; catering to various industries such as banking, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, transportation, accounting, legal, oil, and gas.
Thomas has seen it all as a father, veteran, business leader, and technologist. He visited 18 countries when he served in the US Navy and is also publishing a book entitled Adapt or Die, which explores Thomas’ algorithm of success. The algorithm is built on more than 30 years of lessons and business acumen that Tom has acquired through his tenure as CEO. He has now compiled his wisdom in order to provide the next generation of business leaders a launch pad to help them understand and determine product innovation, business strategy, growth, sales, and marketing models, organizational strengths, operations, and processes.
In this episode, he shares how we can use IT and innovation in change management to fuel success and growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why do people believe that technology is a pain point that must be dealt with
- Is there a cultural and generational problem with technology and innovation
- In what ways can/does IT impact culture and innovation in change management
- The impact of core values on innovation in change management
- How does the Algorithm of Success impact innovation in change management
- What are the capabilities that every business needs to have in place for businesses to be sustainable, scalable, and successful
- Why should we consider applying the reverse of the Pareto rule to innovation in change management
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out JMARK
- Learn from Yoram Solomon – How to be Trustworthy And Build a Culture of Innovation
- Learn from Angela Thurman – Project Management Communication: How to Mitigate Risk And Drive Growth Fast
- Learn from Erik Jensen – How to Use Strategic Positioning to Drive Predictable ROI And Growth
- Learn from Stephan Meyer – How to Craft Radical Change Management Frameworks That Drive Growth
- Learn from Jonathan Miller- 5+ Powerful Skills Needed For Communication And Conflict Resolution in The Workplace
- Check out the article – What is Brand Value and How to Use it Drive Growth
- Check out the article – 20+ Powerful Marketing Strategies You Should Copy to Grow Your Company Fast
- Learn from Jeff Cohen – How Accountability in Leadership Drives Success and Growth
- Learn from Ian Robinson – Custom Software Development Process: How to Fuel Success And Growth
- Gain insights with Nils Vinje – How to Gain The Soft Skills of Leadership to Drive Growth
Connect with Thomas
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!