In a fast-changing market with lots of competition, you need to be constantly innovating, testing, and developing new ideas to stay ahead of your competitors. By testing a variety of different marketing tactics, marketing experiments, and strategies you can work out the best way to drive your sales and use this knowledge to develop for the future.
There are a lot of articles that tell you to test your site and A/B test your marketing. There are a lot of articles that are telling you to fail fast. These are good concepts and can work if used correctly but in reality, it doesn’t happen. I’ve seen lots of people frustrated because they will fail fast but it doesn’t work or they only run a few tests without a framework for success.
In this episode and post, we explain why these concepts can be very powerful if used correctly and how to use them in your marketing.
Paul Rakovich is the founder of Clicks and Clients and has become the go-to expert for anybody looking to scale their company with Facebook Ads.
Paul often manages clients spending upwards of $1 million per month on Facebook ads which has brought him on to the Inc. 500 fastest-growing companies list.
More than that, Paul seeks to support and encourage entrepreneurs who are hitting that plateau or just want to scale up as fast as possible.
In this episode, he shares his insights and lessons from running marketing campaigns and million-dollar ad budgets. He also shares how we can run marketing experiments the right way to drive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why do we need to be open to experimenting
- How to facilitate the mind-shift required to be open to experimenting
- How to approach experimenting – value propositions for various segments
- The need for a strategy and content governance in running marketing experiments effectively
- The difference in approach and insights from spending $10k/mo vs. $100k/mo vs. $ 1 million/mo in Facebook ads
- How to best marry the ideas of scaling business growth and marketing experiments to aid growth
- How Paul facilitates clients’ learning and progression to adopt more of a lifetime focus with their customers
- Leading and lagging indicators to determine the success of marketing experiments
- The psychology that comes into play with successful marketing experiments
- Lifetime value perspective vs a focus on short-term ROI gains and customer retention
- How Paul recommends we come up with marketing experiment ideas
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Clicks and Clients
- Check out Liftly
- Check out Paul’s personal site
- Learn from John Horn – Advertising Challenges: How to Overcome Them And Drive Growth Fast
- Learn from Paul Counts and Shreya Banerjee – B2B Digital Marketing Strategy: How to Drive Growth With 7 Key Steps
- Learn from Mike Rhodes – How to Use a Profitable Google AdWords Strategy to Drive Growth
- Learn from Reynaldo Santana – What is a Socialpreneur And How to Easily Drive For Profit Growth Fast
- Learn from Guy Rozman – How to Craft Brand Messaging With 9 Key Components That Drive Growth
- Learn more from Naira Perez – Building Community Online: How to Use a Powerful Data-Driven Approach to Drive Growth
- Check out the article – 30 timeless lessons on creating killer content from one of the greatest business minds and copywriters: David Ogilvy
- Check out the article – How to Write Headlines With Powerful Science Backed Triggers
- Check out the article – How to Create Content for Each Stage of the Buyer’s Journey
- Check out the article – How to Create Engaging Email Content that People Will Love
- Learn from Pamela Wagner – How to Advertise Your Business Easily at Scale to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Francis Brero- How to Improve Your B2B Marketing Funnel Output by Leveraging Data
- Listen to my interview with Sheila Kloefkorn – How to Make an ABM Funnel That Drives Growth Fast
Connect with Paul
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!