Is being a socialpreneur the answer to perceptions of business people operating in the world of commerce who are intent on serving their self-interests?
In a world where big business is often marked as self-serving bad guys, companies are looking for ways to remove themselves from the stigma and reach out to their communities. By engaging with their communities, they can open up new markets and ideas, find new talent, and build stronger relationships.
When it comes to charity, it’s not always about donating. At least, that’s what socialpreneurs want to prove. Socialpreneurship is a way for anyone, whether they are a small business or a Fortune 500 company, to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. It’s about using your skills and resources to help your community. Socialpreneurship isn’t just about making profits. It’s about making a profit while also making a difference.
Social entrepreneurship where the term “socialpreneur” comes from, may sound like a new thing, but companies have been doing it for years. What is social entrepreneurship and how do businesses become socialpreneurs?
In this episode, we will answer those questions, take a look at the benefits of becoming a socialpreneur that doesn’t take away from a business perspective, positively impacts the bottom line, and helps build the company’s brand image through the different ways businesses can use their strengths to help empower communities.
Investor, Entrepreneur, Tech Pioneer, Reynaldo Santana is the founder of Impact Annex & face of the company. Reynaldo founded the company on his journey to impact 1 billion people. He has 10+ years of working in technology within business development roles because of his love for solutions and helping people.
In this episode, Reynaldo Santana shares how we could use our businesses to do good in communities and the secrets to driving business growth fast. Insights he shares include:
Some topics we discussed include:
- How Reynaldo went from real estate agent to being a socialpreneur
- Why should the leadership of any for-profit business consider being socialpreneurs and setting up a non-profit organization?
- Why become a socialpreneur and diversify our energy and focus
- Google Grants what are they
- How can we take advantage of Google Grants and is it worth it
- Implications of being a socialpreneur and starting a non-profit business beyond getting grants?
- What do mean by grant writers and why do you need them?
- and much much more ….
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Impact Annex
- Learn from John Horn – Advertising Challenges: How to Overcome Them And Drive Growth Fast
- Learn from Sheila Kloefkorn- How to Make an ABM Funnel That Drives Growth Fast
- Learn from Pamela Wagner – How to Advertise Your Business Easily at Scale to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Guy Rozman – How to Craft Brand Messaging With 9 Key Components That Drive Growth
- Learn more from Naira Perez – Building Community Online: How to Use a Powerful Data-Driven Approach to Drive Growth
- Check out the article – What Native Advertising Means For Content Marketing?
- Check out the article – How to Create Engaging Email Content that People Will Love
- Check out the article – 30 timeless lessons on creating killer content from one of the greatest business minds and copywriters: David Ogilvy
- Check out the article – 15 Great B2B Landing Page Examples That Drive Conversions
- Listen to my interview with Mike Rhodes – How to Use a Profitable Google AdWords Strategy to Drive Growth
- Listen to my interview with Adam Sand – How to Use a B2B Facebook Marketing Strategy That Dramatically Improves Your ROI
Connect with Reynaldo
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!