The times for lengthy and continual marketing campaigns are long gone; why?
Because marketers need real time marketing. Marketers used to target customers; now they must learn to invite them in. Marketing campaigns are over within minutes when it comes to real-time marketing. The reason for this is that real-time marketing ensures a brand can adapt and react to things going on in the world.
There are thousands of potential customers that entrepreneurial businesses can interact at any given time. The trick to real-time marketing is to be quick, aware, connected, and content-minded.
In the past, campaigns had to be carefully and thoughtfully planned out in advance. Today, you can create and implement a real time marketing campaign in mere minutes. The real question is, whether you would be able to gain any traction. In this blog, we’ll look at what it takes to succeed with real time marketing.
Subra Krishnan is a co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Lemnisk. Lemnisk offers real-time marketing automation built on a customer data platform. Lemnisk delivers superior customer experiences that result in increased conversions, retention, and growth for enterprises.
Lemnisk a leading enterprise Customer Data & Marketing Platform announced its entry into the Japanese market. The company’s solution enables enterprise brands to maximize their marketing ROI by orchestrating 1-to-1 personalization and cross-channel customer journeys at scale. Lemnisk customers include Citibank, Standard Chartered Bank, AIA Insurance, and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank.
Subra has over two decades of experience building and scaling deep tech products and teams, including over a decade in big data, machine learning, and marketing technology systems. Prior to starting Lemnisk, Subra was the CEO at Vizury, a leading ad tech company that was sold to Singapore-based Affle.
In this episode, he shares how we can leverage customer data platforms to provide insights for real time marketing that can enhance customer experiences and drive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why he advocates for real time marketing
- Does all marketing need to be real-time
- Why some companies don’t see value in real time data and take action on it
- In general, is a Customer Data Platform (CDP) seen to be more of a marketing prerogative
- How CDP’s can help with marketing automation and enhance customer experiences across their journey with a brand
- Where and how does AI come into the picture with real time marketing
- B2B use cases for a CDP
- Pre-requisites for launching real time marketing in your company
- Key metrics to watch in order to drive growth via CDPs and real time marketing
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Lemnisk
- Learn from Andrew Fryrear – How to Use Lean or Agile Marketing Principles to Boost Business Growth
- Learn from Dr. Stepehen Timme- Insight Selling: How to Increase Pipeline With Powerful Data
- Learn from Rob te Braake – How to Read Financial Statements to Look For Insights That Drive Growth
- Learn from Michael Laps – Data-Driven Decision Making Examples: How to Leverage Customer Insights to Drive Growth
- Learn more from Andrew Deutsch – How to Conduct Customer Research That Drives Growth via New Insights
- Check out the article – How to build online authority quickly when starting out
- Check out the article – The Power of Storytelling to Increase ROI: How to increase online conversions by 4 times
- Learn from Gene Valentino – How to Identify Business Opportunities For Fast Growth And Profit
- Listen to my interview with Mike Krass – How to Pick B2B Marketing KPIs That Deliver Insights and Drive Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Reynaldo Santana – What is a Socialpreneur And How to Easily Drive For Profit Growth Fast
Connect with Subra
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!