In this episode, Mike Krass the co-founder and CEO of MKG Marketing, a full-service digital agency that helps clients get found through transparent and measurable digital marketing, shares his thoughts around marketing KPIs and how they can be used to drive predictable business growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why Mike decided to start his own agency
- Why he has developed the skill of listening closely and asking very direct questions
- How best to approach conversations around proposed partnerships to reveal what may be unsaid
- Are marketing KPIs the best metrics of achieving business outcomes
- Do businesses that don’t measure the ROI of all their marketing activities still exist
- Why do businesses often not measure their marketing activities? Is it an awareness or knowledge issue
- How Mike bridges the gap between marketing KPIs and business results when working with clients
- Examples of marketing KPIs that work for a business
- How to distinguish between vanity metrics and metrics that add value to business growth?
- How to increase the size of your total addressable market once you have gone through your initial pool of ideal customer profiles
- What marketing KPIs to use to track progress given the many different platforms being used today
- How to ensure automation serves your marketing KPIs and personalized communication needs
- and much more …
Related links and resources
- Check out MKG Marketing
- Listen to Tea Time With Tech Marketing Leaders
- Get more inspiration from Mike Maynard – Vanity Metrics: How to Create Context for Relevant Business Growth Metrics
- Learn from Mark Edwards and Neil Cumming – Sustained Competitive Advantage: 9 Simple Elements to Deliver Long Term Business Growth
- Listen in to my interview with Brandee Sanders – Data Science Process: How to go From Pilot to Pipeline to Drive Growth
Connect with Mike
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!