Content marketing has been around for a while. But here’s the thing: most of the content we read is not very good. It’s not amazing content but rather boring, it’s generic, and it’s created just to fill a blank space on a website.
If that’s what you’re doing, you’re fighting an uphill battle. Content creation is tough. Content marketing is even tougher. Most content entrepreneurs and content marketers fail at developing ideas for their content because they fail to plan.
But that doesn’t have to be the case.
Content marketing is a very effective way to market a business, but only if you know how to create compelling content. It’s all about knowing how to attract and engage readers.
The problem is that the content ends up being a mere copy of others and there is no point in sharing it. We need to develop good practices so that we can create amazing content that gets shared.
In this podcast episode and post, we show you how you can stack the odds in your favor. We’ll talk about good practices and tips, so you can create content that gets shared, that your customers read, that adds value to their lives. That’s when content marketing becomes a truly powerful tool.
Pankil Shah is an entrepreneur, founder, and content marketing expert with over 10 years of experience leading product and growth for tech companies. He is the CEO of Outranking.io, an AI platform for writers, editors, and SEO professionals to create content that ranks.
Before starting Outranking.io, Pankil led growth for an enterprise database company, scaling revenue using content marketing. He also co-founded Vclassrooming.com, a learning management system aimed at improving K12 learning outcomes.
In this episode, Pankil shares how we can save time and expense in creating amazing content with AI that helps drives organic traffic and converts.
Some topics we discussed include:
- How to get AI to do research and train it to apply your clients’ tone of voice
- The right way to use AI while writing marketing content
- What is active guidance and why does your AI need it?
- Why being lazy with AI gets you bad content
- What purpose should amazing content fulfill
- The role that outranking plays in the process of creating amazing content
- Misconceptions around AI for content development
- The focus that Pankil recommends ensuring we get a positive ROI from content
- How to approach keywords research when thinking about creating content
- How Outranking has grown its user adoption
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Outranking
- Learn from Farzad Rashidi – How to Create a Bootstrap B2B SEO Strategy to Gain Over 4 Million Users
- Learn from Matt Raad- Investing in a Website: How to Drive Business Growth via SEO Easily
- Learn from Jon Lightfoot – How to Rank Higher on Google This Year And Spur Growth Fast
- Learn from Prarthana Sibal – Storytelling in Content Marketing: How to Drive Growth Fast
- Learn from Liam Martin – How to Craft a SEO Marketing Strategy to Boost Your Business Growth
- Check out the article – How to Create a Powerful Diversity Marketing Strategy That Drives Growth With Examples
- Check out the article – 7 Ways to Build a Small Business SEO Strategy For Big Marketing Results
- Check out the article – 7 Ways Influencer Marketing Can Boost Your SEO Results
- Check out the article – Content Marketing Planning: How to Craft a Proven Yet Winning Content Strategy
- Listen to my interview with Sagar Sethi – What is Thought Leadership Marketing? A Guide to Guaranteed Growth Fast
- Listen to my interview with Cody Wittick – How to Use Influencer Seeding Strategies to Easily Drive Growth by 457%
- Listen to my interview with Brady Werkheiser – Blockchain Marketing Strategies You Should Copy to Grow Your Company Fast
Connect with Pankil
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!