The top brands are doing it. Why aren’t you?
Influencer seeding is a powerful new marketing strategy that allows you to leverage influencers to promote your brand, products, or services to their customer base. But you don’t just do it. You need to do it right and carefully plan it out.
Growing your business can be difficult if you try to do it alone. You might do everything you can to create the best product or service, but if people don’t know about it, then you won’t be able to grow it. This is where influencer seeding strategies can help by enabling you to drive a lot of people to your new business, product, or service.
Today’s marketers have to create more content and distribute more content than ever before. This is why these strategies are so effective. The only problem is that most people are doing it wrong. If you want to learn what you need to do to make influencer seeding work for you, listen to the podcast episode and read on as we cover tips to help you to amplify your reach and sales efforts by including influencer product seeding strategies that actually work.
Cody Wittick is the Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Kynship.
Prior to co-founding Kynship, Cody began his journey at QALO, the brand that created the silicone wedding ring. Over the course of 5 years, he built out a robust influencer program of 500+ influencers, all through the foundation of seeding. This included contracting thousands of micro-influencers in a variety of industries to produce monthly UGC and organic posts, while also working with household names such as Lebron James, Jason Aldean, Mike Trout, and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Cody is passionate about equipping and educating brands to build out strong influencer programs that generate revenue.
In this episode, Cody shares his experiences to tell us how we can use powerful influencer seeding strategies to easily drive rapid growth by as much as 457%.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is Influencer seeding
- How to build a community of influencers around the brand
- How to do influencer marketing for B2B brands
- What change are we seeing on a macro level with influencer marketing
- If a brand wants to start leveraging influencer marketing today, what steps should it take
- How do you measure the ROI of influencer marketing
- Understanding your brand story and finding others who can tell it best.
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Kynship
- Learn more with Tom Augenthaler – What is a Social Media Influencer and How They Help Propel Growth
- Learn from Daniel Glickman – How to Use Influencer Video Marketing to Boost Business Growth
- Check out the article – 20+ Powerful Marketing Strategies You Should Copy to Grow Your Company Fast
- Learn from Aron North – 7 Ways to Bring Empathetic Marketing Into Your Growth Strategy
- Check out the article – How to Create a Powerful Diversity Marketing Strategy That Drives Growth With Examples
- Check out the article – How to Forge Relationships For Influencer Outreach
- Check out the article – 7 Ways Influencer Marketing can Boost Your SEO Results
- Check out the article – How to Boost Link Building With Influencer Marketing
- Check out the article – 7 Ways Influencer Marketing Outreach can up Your Content
- Listen to my interview with Darin Dawson – Personalized Video Email: How to Craft And Drive Networking Growth
- Listen to my interview with Angel Ribo – Top 10 Tips to Scale a Business Successfully And Not Just Grow
- Listen to my interview with Andy Cabasso – What is Outreach Marketing And How to Use it to Drive Growth
- Learn from Ian Moyse – 10+ Ways to Use Personal Branding For Business Owners And Executives to Drive Growth
Connect with Cody
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!