Brand development strategies can be a powerful way to scale a company. However, most companies struggle to leverage it effectively because they find it difficult to make sense of the intangible nature of a brand.
A lot of companies have a hard time articulating their goals and objectives, which makes it difficult for them to get customers excited about what they do.
Simply put – companies need help creating brand development strategies that drive growth. This is where brand identity creation comes in.
Brand identity creation is an exercise in developing your empathetic potential, as it requires you to put yourself in your customer’s shoes and understand their desires and expectations.
By focusing on how your business can solve problems for potential customers you will be able to stand out from the competition. This is especially true in B2B where most companies are competing on price instead of value or customer experience.
Julius Geis uses his experience to deliver brand development strategies that create a meaningful experience for customers, which also match client expectations. This creates an emotional connection with customers that compels them to want to repeat the experience again and again.
Julius Geis is the founder of ‘Āina, a strategy office that won the 2020 iF Design Award. He is an identity expert who has created brand strategies for over 40 companies. He is the creator of Identity Built Branding™, a new branding process that builds brands from the inside out, guides companies to happiness, and connects people with people.
In this episode, Julius shares his insights into how successful companies go about creating brand development strategies for growth-driven B2B marketing.
Some topics we discussed include:
- How best to define branding
- What are branding identity and brand development strategies and why use them
- How Julius facilitates a mind shift to occur with companies he works with
- Is branding identity creation also an exercise in developing empathy
- How to deliver brand development strategies that create a meaningful experience that also match client expectations
- How brand development strategies can build an emotional connection that compels customers to want to repeat the experience.
- The impact of branding identity on companies
- The mistakes businesses make with building their brand identity
- How Julius finds clients given the intangible nature of his business
- What has been a driving force in creating predictable business growth for Julius
- What sort of stories should we ensure everyone in the organization knows
- What sort of stories should we ensure everyone outside of the organization knows
- How should we relate the relationships and brand identity with visual components that most people tend to associate with branding
- Is there a correlation between identity branding and community building
- and much much more….
Listen to the episodes
Related links and resources
- Check out Aina Studio
- Check out Julius’s personal site
- Learn from Tom Hunt – Marketing vs Branding: How You Can Use Both to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Kristina Shea – How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue
- Learn from Ian Peterman – 8 Powerful Cohesive Branding Elements to Boost Business Growth: How to Resolve Differences in Branding Experience vs Customer Experience
- Learn from Kyle Duford – How to Develop Powerful Brand Strategy Frameworks That Rapidly Drives Growth
- Learn from Kobi Simmat – What Are Best Practices in Business That Drive Growth: 10 Practices You Must Know
- Listen to my interview with Sreelesh Pillai – 8+ Ways to Meet Customer Expectations And Exceed Them to Drive Predictable Growth
- Discover more with this article – An Ultimate Guide to Writing a Strong Branding Statement
- Listen to my interview with Brian Basilico – How to Use The Power of Emotion in Marketing to Drive Business Growth
Connect with Julius
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!