Personalized video email has become the new standard in outreach. It’s also a great way to stand out in your field and make an impact with networking. But not all videos are created equal. Creating a video that’s effective, compelling, and easy to consume is no small feat — but it can be done!
Also what if you’re not comfortable on camera? What if you don’t have the right equipment or editing software? How do you create content that will really resonate with your audience?
Video is one of the most powerful forms of communication available to businesses today. However, it’s also one of the least utilized (and mis-utilized) mediums on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
The best thing about using video for networking is that it allows you to connect face-to-face with people who may be thousands of miles away from where you are physically located. And when done correctly, it can put real value behind those connections — whether they’re clients, prospects, or other professionals in your industry. But how do we get there?
The problem? Most people don’t know how to create effective videos or leverage them for their business growth goals. This podcast episode and post will show you how to do just that!
Whether you’re looking for ways to create engaging content for your blog posts or want tips on building an email list with personalized video messages, this podcast and post covers everything from strategy considerations through to executional details so you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips when creating your own customized video emails.
Darin Dawson is the Co-Founder and President of BombBomb, a Human-Centered Communication Platform that enables users to use simple, personal video messages to leverage their best asset…themselves.
Darin’s on a mission to re-humanize the planet and he wants to start with your business communication. He believes that human beings have intrinsic value and that every person deserves to be seen, heard, and understood.
In this episode, he shares his insights and experiences with how to craft personalized video email:s that puts your sales and networking growth on steroids.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why use personalized video emails
- The best ways to provide an extraordinary customer experience via video emails
- How to scale communication and networking
- Examples of video emails that led to predictable growth
- How to use video effectively
- How video cuts down on volume and delivers real value, instead
- Why Zoom and other asynchronous communication do not capitalize on the human element of video conferencing and how to solve it
- How personalized video email messages allow you to leverage that human element, but on your customer’s terms — which, ultimately, delivers a much better experience
- How videos can put your networking on steroids
- Why a video created the right way is a game-changer
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Bomb Bomb
- Learn from Ethan Buete – How to Use Video Emails to Connect With People And Drive Growth
- Learn from Sam Shepler – 9+ Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy
- Learn from Daniel Glickman – How to Use Influencer Video Marketing to Boost Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Yurii Veremchuk – The Best Practices For Cold Outreach to Scale Your Business
- Listen to my interview with Justin Stephens – 18 Powerful Prospecting and Lead Generation Techniques for 3x Growth
- Get even more inspiration with Guillaume Moubeche – 9 B2B Sales Prospecting Strategies to Improve Your Performance
Connect with Darin
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!