No other marketing medium allows you to communicate as fast or effectively via the experience of video emails. So it makes sense to use video emails for more than outreach.
Ethan Beute is the co-author of the book, Rehumanize Your Business: How Personal Videos Accelerate Sales and Improve Customer Experience. He’s also the host of The Customer Experience Podcast and is currently VP of Marketing at BombBomb. BombBomb is a software company that helps people in all kinds of businesses and industries communicate more clearly connect more effectively, and convert at a higher rate through video messages.
In this episode, Ethan shares how to address 3 key challenges most B2B companies face in building better relationships with customers and future customers:
- How to effectively build the know, like and trust factor while being focused on business objectives.
- How to persuade with psychology and influence.
- How to best use video for interactive exchanges and in relating your brand story.
Some topics we discuss in this episode:
- Is video email more about being an effective medium as opposed to being an enabler of good communication?
- Why are B2B companies so poor at building relationships.
- What does it mean to consistently and effectively communicate their brand character and tone?
- How culture impacts the customer experience.
- Do video emails allow for more of an interactive exchange?
- Do personal videos that you share have a correlation to a company’s brand story?
- Is video email better suited for certain roles and professions than others?
- Do elements of psychology and influence make for better video emails?
- Resources that you could look into to incorporate elements of psychology and influence in your video emails.
- When is a good time to send a video email and when is it not?
- Would a business be able to combine online experiences like video emails with offline experiences?
- The role of trade shows, conferences and speaking engagements in Bomb Bomb’s growth.
- Can you hasten sales cycles or buyer journeys through hyper-personalized content via video emails, alongside content that already exists on your website?
- Ethan’s recommendations for marketing technology stack tools to facilitate hyper-personalization.
- What’s working to fuel growth at BombBomb.
- What you can look forward to with BombBomb.
Related links and resources
- Rehumanize Your Business: How Personal Videos Accelerate Sales and Improve Customer Experience
- To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding: How to Build a Product or Service into a World-Class Brand
Connect with Ethan
Subscribe to the Predictable B2B Podcast
- How to Use Case Studies for Sales and Actually Boost Business Growth - September 14, 2021
- How to Market Online Courses Easily to Drive Business Growth - September 13, 2021
- How to Craft Powerful Audience Engagement Strategies That Drives Growth - September 13, 2021