If you have ever asked – how to rank higher on Google – you are not alone.
It can take months to establish an SEO campaign. You do everything that you are supposed to do and then sit back and wait. You wait for your SEO campaign to roll out and show its results. It’s a slow process and one that can be very frustrating if you are not seeing the results that you wanted to see. For those who want to rank higher, you need to look for a shortcut.
In the past, it was much easier to improve your rankings through SEO. But now everything is much more competitive. This has led to a number of different SEO myths. The most common is that SEO is slow and a long-term strategy.
Despite what you may have heard the answer is yes, SEO is slow, but there is one shortcut that you can use to rank higher. It’s in your Google Analytics. By looking at your analytics you can find out what is working and what is not. Then you can take steps to improve your marketing efforts.
Jon Lightfoot is the Founder & CEO of Strategic SEO Solutions (SSS). He has over 20 years of marketing experience in both brand-side and agency-side.
Jon is an SEO expert with decades of experience in working with many SaaS brands, B2B enterprise firms, Fortune 500, and startups alike.
He and his team are hands-on in managing their client’s on-site technical SEO, as well as offsite SEO, CRO, and overarching analytics. Additionally, Jon sits on the Customer Experience Advisory Board at the University of California Irvine.
In this episode, Jon shares how we can rank higher on Google and spur business growth fast.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why is SEO so misunderstood
- Why Jon believes Google has made its algorithm easier to understand
- How do you create content that ranks for keywords and yet is valuable to readers with examples
- What does building authority have to do with SEO
- How do we rank on Google fast
- How to rank higher on Google
- How to rank higher on Google by investing in thought leadership
- How to rank higher on google for multiple terms from a single piece of content
- How Jon suggests we approach link building
- How to look at competitors as look to rank higher on Google
- How to get your audience to spend more time on your content
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Strategic SEO Solutions
- Learn from Farzad Rashidi – How to Create a Bootstrap B2B SEO Strategy to Gain Over 4 Million Users
- Learn from Matt Raad- Investing in a Website: How to Drive Business Growth via SEO Easily
- Learn from Liam Martin – How to Craft a SEO Marketing Strategy to Boost Your Business Growth
- Check out the article – How to Create a Powerful Diversity Marketing Strategy That Drives Growth With Examples
- Check out the article – 7 Ways to Build a Small Business Seo Strategy For Big Marketing Results
- Check out the article – 7 Ways Influencer Marketing Can Boost Your SEO Results
- Check out the article – Content Marketing Planning: How to Craft a Proven Yet Winning Content Strategy
- Listen to my interview with Sagar Sethi – What is Thought Leadership Marketing? A Guide to Guaranteed Growth Fast
- Listen to my interview with Cody Wittick – How to Use Influencer Seeding Strategies to Easily Drive Growth by 457%
- Listen to my interview with Brady Werkheiser – Blockchain Marketing Strategies You Should Copy to Grow Your Company Fast
Connect with Jon
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!