It’s clear: the battle for the customer also poses advertising challenges. In fact, the battle for the customer hasn’t really begun. For some industries, advertising is the battle, the real battle. The common misconception is that the internet offers an unlimited audience that is ripe for the picking. Given that many users are online daily, this “abundance of options” seems logical. But, what about the other side of the digital advertising equation?
How can we reach target audiences online with the right content at the right time, even when we don’t have the same resources as the big players? To meet this challenge, digital advertisers must use every tool.
There has been a lot of buzz around the algorithms and the overwhelming amount of data available to advertisers. But do we have the right tools to make the right decisions with all this data?
The reality is most advertisers are still using legacy tools, leveraging the past performance, and hoping for the best. This podcast episode and post will look at how brands can leverage strategy and tools to take their performance to the next level.
John Horn is the CEO of StubGroup. John has been working in marketing for over a decade.
He was the first employee at StubGroup in 2012 and has helped grow the business to become a Premier Google Partner ranked in the top 1% of all Google Partners worldwide and a trusted partner used by companies around the globe to manage their advertising across Google, Facebook, Amazon and more.
In this episode, John shares how we can overcome the advertising challenges businesses face today to drive growth fast.
Some topics we discussed include:
- How to determine if PPC is right for a company
- Why the success of campaigns depends on understanding the business’s stage of growth and parts of its funnel that need to be developed now and into the future
- How to leverage PPC to build relationships and enhance customer experiences
- Advertising challenges businesses experience today
- Advertising challenges involving automation and efficiency
- The mind-shift required to acquire the engagement and results, businesses want
- Results that advertising can generate beyond sales
- The advertising challenge of attribution
- The role of creativity in advertising
- John’s take on AI and the evolution of advertising technologies
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out the StubGroup
- Learn from Guy Rozman – How to Craft Brand Messaging With 9 Key Components That Drive Growth
- Learn from Joe Davy – 7+ Customer Engagement Marketing Strategies to Make You a Pipeline Hero
- Learn from Michael Laps – Data-Driven Decision Making Examples: How to Leverage Customer Insights to Drive Growth
- Learn from Elias Zepeda – How to Build an Amazing Webinar Funnel From Scratch That Drives Revenue Growth
- Learn more from Mike Rhodes – How to Use a Profitable Google AdWords Strategy to Drive Growth
- Check out the article – 20+ Powerful Marketing Strategies You Should Copy to Grow Your Company Fast
- Check out the article – How to Create a Powerful Diversity Marketing Strategy That Drives Growth With Examples
- Check out the article – 30 timeless lessons on creating killer content from one of the greatest business minds and copywriters: David Ogilvy
- Listen to my interview with Mike Maynard – Vanity Metrics: How to Create Context for Relevant Business Growth Metrics
- Listen to my interview with Pamela Wagner – How to Advertise Your Business Easily at Scale to Drive Business Growth
Connect with John
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!