How to Connect with Buyers Using Google Local Content Marketing
Although it has been several months since Google merged with Google Places to become Google Local, there was some confusion as to exactly what this new entity would become. No longer. One shining illustration of what is possible for small business is the Google business page for BakeSpace.com. They have employed all of the features such as hangouts, video and more to garner more than 330,000 users within their circles. Businesses are waking up to the enormous opportunity that lies within Google Local and are finding fantastic ways to use it for finding buyers and prospects. Not only does Google Local help from a visibility perspective on the search engines but Google local content marketing can help grow your customer base. (Image credit: Flickr)
So let’s examine some of the best ways your business can leverage content marketing on this platform.
- Be sure your Google Local page sticks out – The first and probably most significant task is to make sure that your page is entirely completed. Fill out all text areas that are asked for, as this is important in how Google ranks your page. Also, have a ton of images, because this also affects the ranking of your page. There’s also the benefit of being able to present a vivid look at your site and merchandise.
- Use the search function to prospect – Using Google to look for prospects and hook up with potential buyers is incredibly easy! The search bar at the top of your Google page will help you find people who are talking about your niche or company. Add them to your Circles and start the connection process!
- Engage with Google Communities or video – A very good way to leverage your Google Local page is by engaging directly with your people in Google ‘Communities’ or via video chats. One excellent example of a company that has gotten this down is Cadbury. You can also lead people to appealing offers and coupons that can be accessed directly from your website. This is an great method to convert Google visitors to onsite buyers.
- Use Google Hangouts to spread the word – There are numerous ways to use this very cool tool to boost your business. You can hold webinars, training sessions, online press conferences, offer free consults (about your business) and even your own show. Google records these, sends you the file, that you can then upload to YouTube if you wish. See the possibilities?
I hope you’re seeing the potential of what Google along with Google Local, YouTube and the rest of the Google suite can do for your business. Get started on Google Local! Google Local content marketing that engages and grows your audience will only lead to more sales and repeat business.
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021