In this episode, Brenden Kumarasamy, founder of Mastertalk a YouTube channel, helps purpose drive entrepreneurs master their communication skills and share their ideas with the world. In this episode, he shares his insights on how to make a successful sales pitch that persuades more effectively.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why is a sales pitch important
- How to make a successful sales pitch that persuades
- What are some good sales pitch examples
- What do we need to do before we even begin crafting our sales pitch
- Is it better to pitch first or last
- How to gain confidence before a presentation? Does practice make perfect, what are the best ways to perfect the pitch on our own
- What makes a good sales pitch?
- What do we need to keep in mind when thinking about how to make a successful sales pitch
- How do you end a sales pitch
- What should a sales pitch presentation include? What makes for a persuasive presentation
- What do most people do wrong in their presentations
- What do we need to be conscious of when making virtual presentations
- How can better prepare to present as a group
- Other factors we need to keep in mind for the sales pitch
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out the MasterTalk YouTube series
Connect with Brenden
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!