In this episode, Brian Brown, an entrepreneur who helps businesses create demand and authority for their products and services using video testimonials, shares how to get customer testimonials that boost sales.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is the problem that most businesses experience in gaining and using testimonials
- How should a company think about customer testimonials in terms of contributing to its marketing and sales strategy
- What are examples of customer testimonials that have driven growth in the B2B space
- How should we go about acquiring customer testimonials
- What client testimonial questions should we ask/ how should we approach interviewing clients
- What buying triggers to incorporate in your customer testimonials
- How to further trust and drive people towards a call to action
- Ways in which marketing case studies with solutions can be repurposed to drive business growth
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Get a copy of John Maxwells book – Good Leaders Ask Great Questions: Your Foundation for Successful Leadership
Connect with Brian
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- Sustained Competitive Advantage: 9 Simple Steps to Deliver Long Term Business Growth - February 27, 2021
- 9 Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy - February 24, 2021
- What is B2B Sales and How to Create a Successful Sales Process - February 24, 2021