Sales conversations are the key to growing your business regardless of what your business is. If you can learn to build a sales conversation, then you can find ways to make more sales. This is not the easiest task, but it doesn’t have to be that hard.
For a salesperson, starting a conversation is often harder than closing the deal. This is especially the case for B2B salespeople. Building rapport is hard. Connecting with your prospects takes effort and skill. It’s not just about talking to prospects. It’s about connecting. Sales is a conversation and using the right podcast as a platform to do that can help you get a conversation going.
In this episode and post, we look at 7 ways you can use to start a sales conversation and drive growth in your business.
Casey Cheshireis a marketer, serial entrepreneur, and adventurer. He counts his relationships as a key reason for his continued success.
He is a digital marketing thought leader and marketing automation strategist who has shared his craft with thousands of marketing enthusiasts at industry events and trade shows across North America including Dreamforce and Connections.
Casey’s passion for podcasting led to him founding Ringmaster. Ringmaster helps B2B businesses launch podcasts that drive growth and revenue.
Previously, Casey founded and ran Cheshire Impact which became the top Salesforce Pardot marketing automation solutions partner in the world before a successful exit in 2021.
He is also a US Marine Corps Veteran where he served in the Infantry.
He is also the creator and host of the Hard Corps Marketing Show.
In this episode, he shares how we can create authentic relationships with our buyers and drive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why do businesses tend to get stuck in their groove in terms of marketing
- How to cause disruption in a niche
- Why marketing needs a purpose.
- Why use podcasting as a means of marketing
- Justifying the use of marketing with revenue.
- How to build rapport and a sales conversation
- Why Casey prefers using podcasts as a way to initiate sales conversations
- Can the podcasting approach be scaled
- The place content governance has in furthering sales conversations
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Ringmaster
- Check out Casey’s site
- Learn from Dan Tyre – How to Always be Helping to Drive Sales Success And Revenue Growth
- Learn from Nelson Gilliat – How to Easily Drive Growth Fast With Sales Prospecting Methods
- Learn from Mert Kahn – Complex Sales Process: How to Design a Powerful Process That Drives Growth
- Learn from Nabeil Alazzam – Sales Compensation: How to Craft Data Driven Plans That Drive Growth
- Learn from Chaz Horn – How to Craft a Powerful B2B Sales Process to Easily Drive Growth Now
- Learn more from Robert Hartline – 11 Sales Development Skills And Strategies Needed For High Growth Companies
- Learn from Mandi Graziano – Empathy in Sales: How to Easily Build Influence to Drive Growth
- Learn from Jose Palomino – 17 Top Sales Skills Every Great Salesperson Needs to Master to Drive Growth
- Listen to my interview with Amy McClain – B2B Sales Enablement: How to Develop a Game Plan For Growth
- Listen to my interview with Nathan Bliss – What is Inbound Sales And How to Leverage it The Way Prospects Buy
- Listen to my interview with David Ledgerwood – Sales Operations: What it is And How to Implement it to Drive Growth
Connect with Casey Cheshire
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!