A B2B sales process is needed to prioritize prospects, qualify leads, plan sales calls and pitches, manage the sales process and capture new business. Today’s B2B buyers and sellers expect a sales process. Salespeople too need a sales process to differentiate how they sell and how they get paid.
However, in a lot of cases, B2B sales processes are a mess. The sales process is complex, multiple people are involved and it takes a long time. The entire process is tailored around sales teams, who want a faster decision and lower costs, which is often not what the buyer really wants.
If you are in a B2B sales role then you know that these prospects are a lot more different than they were even 5 years ago. Technology has changed their needs and the way they use technology in their business and their lives.
The best B2B sales processes are designed around the prospects’ needs, wants, and desires. In this episode and post, we’ll look at the B2B sales process and the need to constantly evolve.
Chaz Horn has gone from homeless to a suicide attempt to conquer his fear and develop his mindset to Become a top B2B salesperson in 9 unique industries over 25+ years. He has also spent 17,000 + Hours executing on LinkedIn to develop his LinkedIn Strategy.
Over his career, he broke sales records for most sales in a month, year, and five-year period with established B2B businesses. He moved from sales to sales management, to starting his own business as a B2B sales and marketing coach after creating a unique process of qualified sales lead automation.
The Mastery of B2B Sales process originated by personally surveying over 2,000 business owners, founders, CEOs, presidents, and C-level executives. This study revealed core problems that limit sales opportunities. These are answered in Mastery of B2B Sales.
His passion is to help you unlock your true selling potential. His approach is 100% transparent with honest, engaging, and unfiltered conversation.
In this episode, he shares how we can unlock our true selling potential to drive growth fast.
Some topics we discussed include:
- How Chaz overcame a suicide attempt to get to where he is today
- How Chaz used a social media platform to eliminate cold calling in his sales team and build out a successful b2b sales process
- How to identify pressing problems that prospects face
- How to leverage positioning to be viewed as an authority by prospects as part of your b2b sales process
- How a 12-year-old girl broke the record of selling in Girl Scouts
- How to craft a B2B sales process
- How Chaz builds a prospect profile around value propositions
- How to add automation to strategically attract high-value clients
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Mastery of B2B Sales
- Learn from Tom Williams – What is B2B Sales and How to Create a Successful Sales Process
- Learn from Amy McClain – B2B Sales Enablement: How to Develop a Game Plan For Growth
- Learn from Guy Rozman – How to Craft Brand Messaging With 9 Key Components That Drive Growth
- Learn from Joe Davy – 7+ Customer Engagement Marketing Strategies to Make You a Pipeline Hero
- Learn from Michael Laps – Data-Driven Decision Making Examples: How to Leverage Customer Insights to Drive Growth
- Learn from David Kreiger – 5 Proven B2B Sales Strategies and Tactics to Drive Your Revenue
- Learn more from Jake Lynn – Building a B2B Sales Pipeline That Drives Growth and How to Optimize it: 9 Essential Stages
- Check out the article – 20+ Powerful Marketing Strategies You Should Copy to Grow Your Company Fast
- Check out the article – How to Create a Powerful Diversity Marketing Strategy That Drives Growth With Examples
- Check out the article – 30 timeless lessons on creating killer content from one of the greatest business minds and copywriters: David Ogilvy
- Listen to my interview with Guillaume Moubeche – 9 B2B Sales Prospecting Strategies to Improve Your Performance
- Listen to my interview with Mike Young – 10 Essential B2B Sales Pipeline Stages For Every Business
Connect with Chaz
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!