Most businesses do not have a proper B2B go to market strategy in place, which is the root cause of their stalled or declining growth.
Businesses often struggle with creating a go-to-market strategy because they don’t know who their customers are and what their specific needs are. Without a solid go-to-market strategy, businesses can’t hope to achieve sustainable growth. This is due to a variety of reasons, such as not knowing their customers or their specific needs, failing to build out repeatable/recyclable processes and systems, and marketing not owning the go-to-market strategy.
Marketing should own the go-to-market strategy. This is the only way to ensure that all aspects of the business are aligned around achieving success in the marketplace. in this podcast episode, Christina provides a framework for developing a GRIT marketing plan, which can be used by any business to drive growth.
Christina Del Villar, the author of a new marketing book Sway. Christina provides actionable strategies to listeners around B2B and SaaS marketing – peppered with relatable stories from her years in the trenches.
She is a twenty-five-year Silicon Valley go-to-market and marketing strategy, expert. Using the GRIT marketing method, Christina helps B2B companies boost revenue growth by accelerating pipeline.
In this episode, Christina shares her thoughts and experiences on the 4 key elements for a B2B go to market strategy that drives growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why businesses do not have a proper B2B go to market strategy
- Why knowing your customers and their specific needs is a big part of your strategy
- If a B2B go to market strategy is the foundation then how do build out repeatable/recyclable processes and systems
- Why marketing should own the go to market strategy
- What is GRIT marketing and why use it
- Why use maps of influence
- Why Christina named the book SWAY
- Critical elements that companies need to tick off in order to have a viable B2B go to market strategy
- Should marketing own revenue
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Christina’s site
- Get a copy of SWAY: Implement the G.R.I.T. Marketing Method to Gain Influence and Drive Corporate Strategy
- Learn more with Rajiv Lamba – What is Customer Empathy And Why it Drives Great Customer Service
- Learn from Adam Sand – How to Use a B2B Facebook Marketing Strategy That Dramatically Improves Your ROI
- Check out the article – Content Marketing Planning: How to Craft a Proven Yet Winning Content Strategy
- Check out the article – 30 timeless lessons on creating killer content from one of the greatest business minds and copywriters: David Ogilvy
- Check out the interview with Steve Sims – How to Craft a Referral Marketing Strategy That Boosts Growth
- Check out the article – How to Create a Powerful Diversity Marketing Strategy That Drives Growth With Examples
- Listen to my interview with Sam Shepler – 9+ Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy
- Learn from Emilia Chagas – How to Drive Growth With a Content Marketing Strategy
- Listen to my interview with Jarod Spiewak – How to Craft a Trust-Based Data Driven Marketing Strategy That Drives Growth
- Listen to my interview with Raman Sehgal – How to Develop a Powerful Strategy For Marketing a Product
- Learn from Liam Martin – How to Craft a SEO Marketing Strategy to Boost Your Business Growth
Connect with Christina
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!