Tips to Rock Your Local Listing By Leveraging Google+ For Business
So far, Google+ has been sort of like that dog that keeps coming back into your yard looking for scraps. I mean, what should you do with him? The truth is, this dog can hunt! Businesses are beginning to wake up to the opportunities with Google+, aiding not just with social media interaction, local visibility in the search engines, and helping establish your brand; but the numerous ways it helps you with your content. And it’s obtaining results: websites using the +1 Button increase page traffic by 350%, and over 925,000 people join Google+ every day! (Image credit: Flickr)
How to employ your Google+ For Business
Here are seven ways to get your Google+ page to help your business.
- Complete your Google+ profile – Give this plenty of thought as you’re doing it. Use interesting photos and images, and make sure you link out to your other social media accounts.
- List your contact info – Include business hours, your contact information, along with maps and directions.
- Link to your blog or site – Be sure to link to your main business blog or site. This will provide added traffic plus a great link.
- Create a business page – Showcase your small business where it counts. This has direct benefits for search engine results and for people that find you on Google+.
- Link out to your content –Doing this will have several benefits, first of all getting them indexed almost instantly, along with a several other search engine advantages. You can also use your Google+ page to create posts, complete with multimedia which can link out to your posts elsewhere.
- Utilize the Direct Connect feature – This Google+ tool allows people to add you to circles once they come across you in search. Similar to a Facebook “Like”.
- Use video chat in Google+ Hangouts – Whenever you hold a video chat, Google+ streams it, records it, and sends you the recording via email. You can then upload to YouTube if you wish, or use it on your website or in private. One terrific option to use these is to create impromptu product demos.
This barely scratches the surface of what’s possible with Google+. To see even more strategies along with a very cool infographic on the subject see this post on CopyBlogger.
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021