In this episode, Mark Terrell, an experienced coach, and entrepreneur shares how we can use motivational maps to motivate employees. He also shares how to make leaders and communication amongst teams more effective.
Some topics we discussed include:
- The definition of a reluctant leader
- How would you define motivational maps
- How would a business use motivational maps to achieve predictable B2B success
- Can employee motivation and people development be seen as indicators of business growth
- How can motivational maps help those who have been thrust into leadership but not really equipped for their new role
- What are the nine motivators that you could find in your team/organization
- How you can use the 9 motivations to motivate your employees
- How teams can use it to give feedback as to what motivations they see in you
- How to identify motivational gaps in the organization
- How motivational maps be used to impact customer experience and customer service quality
- The mistake that most businesses make in implementing motivational maps.
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out The Reluctant Leader Academy
Connect with Mark
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!