In this episode, Stephanie Scheller, Founder of Grow Disrupt, a company dedicated to helping businesses achieve the same success she has experienced in her entrepreneurial journey, shares how to increase accountability in the workplace and encourage employees to take ownership.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What does business leadership entail
- Why most people don’t leave their job, they leave their manager. What does that imply for business leadership
- What do leaders need to change to increase accountability in the workplace and encourage employees to take ownership of their work
- Tools that leaders could use to help improve accountability in the workplace
- Why businesses need to craft their brand stories to resonate with their employees
- How to onboard people the right way to ensure they take ownership of the roles and outcomes
- What leaders need to keep in mind to inspire employees as they make a transition into a new culture
- The key to building trust and accountability in the workplace
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Grow Disrupt
Connect with Stephanie
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- 5 Essential Steps to Managing a Project Successfully in Asana - March 6, 2021
- Sustained Competitive Advantage: 9 Simple Elements to Deliver Long Term Business Growth - February 27, 2021
- 9 Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy - February 24, 2021