In this episode, Marcus Cauchi, founder of Laughs Last Ltd and fractional Chief Revenue Officer for a number of technology scale-ups shares his thoughts and perspectives on channel sales strategies that drive massive growth and how to best structure your channel sales partnerships.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What are channel sales
- Benefits of channel sales strategies
- How to structure your channel sales strategies and partnerships
- How to find channel sales partners
- How to recruit channel sales partners
- How to effectively measure the efficacy of your channel sales strategies
- How to motivate channel sales partners
- Qualities of a good channel sales manager
- Downsides of a channel sales model
- How to implement a channel sales model and factors to consider
- and much more…
Related links and resources
- Check out Last Laughs
- Get a copy of Making Channel Sales Work
- Discover megadeal sales secrets with Jamal Reimer – What is Enterprise Sales and How to Develop a Process to Boost Growth
- Listen to the episode with Todd Caponi – How To Build Trust With Customers: 9 Rules To Abide By
Connect with Marcus
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!