Do you know the ways to multiply your money?
If you don’t you wouldn’t be alone. Most people don’t know how to be in control of their money. They spend too much and save too little, leaving them vulnerable to unexpected expenses, emergencies, and life’s ups and downs.
The wealthy on the other hand know the best ways to multiply your money. They use the power of compound interest and leverage to grow their wealth.
How do we change our mindset about money? If we want to be wealthy, then we have to think like a rich person. We need a plan for investing that grows our capital over time without taking on additional risk or losing sleep at night worrying about it.
Most people don’t understand how compound interest works and they are scared of debt and lines of credit because they can feel risky when used incorrectly. This makes them miss out on an opportunity for growing wealth quickly with little effort required after the initial setup is done. Wealthy people take advantage of this knowledge but most people don’t even realize it exists! How frustrating is that? Let’s fix this problem together!
The wealthy have a different mindset about money than the rest of us. If we can learn from what they do differently, maybe we can change our own habits with money so that we’re not left behind financially by those who are already ahead of us on the path to wealth creation.
There are five basic principles that the wealthy use daily that others aren’t using or don’t understand yet because no one has taught them these simple concepts before now.
America’s money mentor Chris Naugle takes us through the principles and provides a whole lot of insights in this podcast episode.
From pro-snowboarder to money mogul, Chris Naugle has dedicated his life to being America’s #1 Money Mentor. With a core belief that success is built not by the resources you have, but by how resourceful you can be. He helps individuals gain a better perspective on fund management and financial literacy.
From establishing his startup business to working as a financial advisor on Wall Street, Chris was in a long and rough cycle of financial turmoil—until he learned the million-dollar mindset that forever changed his life.
Chris has built and owned 19 companies, with his businesses being featured in Forbes, ABC, House Hunters, and his very own HGTV pilot in 2018. He is currently the founder of The Money School™ and Money Mentor for The Money Multiplier.
His success also includes managing tens of millions of dollars in assets in the financial services and advisory industry and in real estate transactions.
In this episode, he shares his experiences and thoughts around the best ways to multiply your money and increase your income quickly.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why don’t people know how to be in control of their money
- The ways to multiply your money that the wealthy use but is different from the rest
- How do we change our money mindset
- Why leverage uninterrupted compound interest
- As business owners and executives, how can we apply the principle of compound interest without taking on additional risks
- What is the Money Multiplier
- How can we use debt and line of credit to our advantage
- How can we use the money multiplier in countries that don’t have the institutions you have in the USA
- The best ways to multiply your money
- Chris’s take on real estate vs stocks vs crypto
- Why Chris invests in real estate and how he leverages his investments
- Other mistakes businesses make when it comes to money management and money multiplication
- Time tested and proven success principles for scaling business and wealth
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Chis’s website
- Get a copy of Mapping Out the Millionaire Mystery: Step Into the Secrets of the Wealthy
- Learn more with Marko Hozjan – How to Scale a Service Business That Moves From Local to Global Reach
- Learn from Kristen McAlister – How to Hire Fractional Executives to Quickly Scale Business Growth
- Learn from Pamela Wagner – How to Advertise Your Business Easily at Scale to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Nathan Hirsch – 10 Creative Ways to Retain Employees to Scale Your Business
- Check out the article – The Ultimate Guide to Creating Content That Converts
- Listen to my interview with Jon Ferrara – How to Easily Build Your Company Brand and Scale a Business Without Spending a Dime
- Listen to my interview with Yurii Veremchuk – The Best Practices For Cold Outreach to Scale Your Business
- Get even more inspiration with Murray Smith – How to Build a Powerful Business Operating System That Drives Growth
Connect with Chris
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!