In this episode, Josh Elledge, CEO of Upmyinfluence, a company that turns thoughtful entrepreneurs into media celebrities, shares his thoughts on becoming a keynote speaker. Insights he shares include:
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why become a keynote speaker
- Is keynote speaking for everyone
- Are the economics in becoming a keynote speaker favorable
- How to become a keynote speaker
- How to build your skill level as a keynote speaker
- How to address the issue of diminishing value of the content we deliver
- Is media training a must for those interested in becoming a keynote speaker
- How to build your visibility and brand when you don’t have any public speaking experience to date.
- How to rate the opportunities available to you
- The people you need to engage with when seeking keynote speaking opportunities
- How to better understand what you’re getting paid for as a keynote speaker
- How to develop your content strategy for an event to make it work from a business point of view
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Upmyinfluence.com
Connect with Josh
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- 5 Essential Steps to Managing a Project Successfully in Asana - March 6, 2021
- Sustained Competitive Advantage: 9 Simple Elements to Deliver Long Term Business Growth - February 27, 2021
- 9 Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy - February 24, 2021