How to improve data literacy skills is an issue that organizations globally are having to come to grips with.
Because data literacy is a critical skill for employees to have, particularly in the modern workplace. In fact, it is a must-have skill.
According to the Data Literacy Index, only 29% of workers are highly proficient in interpreting data. This means that 71% of workers lack this crucial skill!
This can be due to a number of reasons including lack of expertise or resources within an organization as well as challenges with implementing training programs that are effective and engaging. In addition, few people understand what it takes to improve data literacy skills through microlearning programs.
By infusing microlearning into your company culture you will not only increase employee engagement but also help them develop the necessary competencies needed for success today and tomorrow. Microlearning helps keep learners engaged by breaking down information into bite-sized pieces that provide instant feedback upon completion. You can use these techniques to improve data literacy skills across an entire organization without requiring additional time from employees while simultaneously increasing their performance at work overall.
In this episode, Matt and I discuss how to improve data literacy skills via microlearning programs in order to best position your business for future growth opportunities too!
Matt is the CEO at QuantHub, responsible for leading the company’s strategy, growth, and operations.
Prior to joining QuantHub, Matt spent the last 15 years running product and tech at private equity-backed companies, including building a product and engineering organization at Daxko to deliver 10x revenue growth, 7 acquisitions, and 3 enormously successful recapitalizations in just 10 years. While at Daxko, Matt led the team to deliver the first machine learning/AI solution to the market, predicting customer membership churn and also propensity to donate.
In this episode, Matt shares his experience and tells us how we can improve data literacy skills via microlearning programs to drive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why data literacy is important and whose responsibility is it to boost data literacy skills
- The difference improving data literacy skills can make
- Is data literacy the same for everyone
- How to improve data literacy skills via microlearning programs
- Why use microlearning
- How to improve data literacy skills by infusing them into the company culture
- Good practices to improve data literacy
- How to improve data literacy skills across an entire organization
- How to measure success in a data driven workforce
- How to best position a business from a data driven perspective for the future growth
- and much much more ….
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out QuantHub
- Learn more with Brandee Sanders – Data Science Process: How to go From Pilot to Pipeline to Drive Growth
- Learn from Naira Perez – Building Community Online: How to Use a Powerful Data-Driven Approach to Drive Growth
- Learn from Jarod Spiewak – How to Craft a Trust-Based Data Driven Marketing Strategy That Drives Growth
- Learn from Francis Brero – How to Improve Your B2B Marketing Funnel Output by Leveraging Data
- Listen to my interview with Brady Werkheiser – Powerful Marketing Strategies You Should Copy to Grow Your Company Fast
- Get even more inspiration with Murray Smith – How to Build a Powerful Business Operating System That Drives Growth
Connect with Matt
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!