In this episode, Nelson Bruton, President, and Co-Owner of Interchanges.com, shares insights into how to use live chat lead generation to fuel business growth.
Interchanges.com is a Florida based digital marketing company that has generated over $1.4 billion in revenue for their clients by helping businesses to increase conversions using live chat support.
Some topics we discussed include:
- How to approach lead generation
- Why consider using a live chat lead generation strategy
- Considerations that businesses need to keep in mind when implementing live chat
- How to use live chat so it aids and not disrupt a customers buying process
- The one thing you need to do before deploying live chat on your website
- How to develop a live chat lead generation strategy
- Why manning live chat 24/7 can be a challenge and how to address the issue
- Pre-requisites for a website before deploying live chat
- Where live chat sits in the mar-tech stack
- What ROI you can expect from using live chat for lead generation
- and much much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Interchanges.com
Connect with Nelson
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021