In this episode, James Mulvany, founder of Radio.co a live streaming and radio management platform and Podcast.co a platform for publishing and distributing podcasts shares how he uses podcasting to help brands and entrepreneurs tell their story.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why use podcasting as a customer acquisition strategy
- How should businesses in the B2B space look at podcasting
- How to use podcasts to target future customers as part of your business development strategy
- How to increase the visibility of your podcast
- How to provide value during the podcast process to acquire the account or customer
- Can you use podcasting as a customer acquisition strategy if you are taking an Account Based Marketing (ABM) approach?
- How can you use a podcast episode to acquire similar customers or more ideal customers
- What do you need to keep in mind in taking the conversation from a podcast to getting referrals or them on board as a client
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Radio.co
- Get podcast hosting on Podcast.co
Connect with James
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!