Ensuring that you are building marketing content that is likely to be read and used by potential customers to either be nurtured in the process or convert into a sale is a key priority of marketing. However the success of this really depends on how well you understand your customer types and what motivates them into making a buying decision. The 5 rings of insight into your buyer personas are a great way to help understand and build appropriate marketing content.
There are 6 steps to building marketing content with buyer personas which are as follows-
1. Knowing the 5 rings of insight into the buyer personas. These include knowing and understanding the personas priority initiatives, success factors, perceived barriers, buying process and decision criteria.
2. You can then map the different personas to the different stages in the buying process
3. It then becomes easier now that the buyer personas and their motivations are known to create marketing content that suits the different personas and steps in the process.
4. Once you have built marketing content you can then map it to appropriate marketing channels.
5. Social media can then come into play in order to deliver your message to the right demographic based on the insight derived from the buyer personas.
6. Use metrics to measure ROI and the conversion rates in order to review the process of building marketing content.
The infographic below provides more insight on the first 5 steps.
What has your experience been with using buyer personas to build marketing content. How difficult or easy has it been to map all of this out? Let us know in the comments below.
- How to Use Case Studies for Sales and Actually Boost Business Growth - September 14, 2021
- How to Market Online Courses Easily to Drive Business Growth - September 13, 2021
- How to Craft Powerful Audience Engagement Strategies That Drives Growth - September 13, 2021