Searching for the most effective customer acquisition strategies? You’re in the right place. When it comes to marketing, there are many different points of entry. Choosing the wrong approach can mean wasting time, money, and resources that could be put to better use elsewhere. There are many different approaches a company can take to acquire new customers. However, it all comes down to creating a solid strategy that works when it comes to new customer acquisition.
The traditional business-to-business marketing model, called the inside sales model, has been the primary way some businesses acquire new customers. This model works very well for certain industries. The problem is that it doesn’t work for all industries.
For example, it doesn’t work for certain B2C industries where customers might not be sure about the quality of your product.
In this episode and post, you will discover customer acquisition strategies based on how current trends and technology helps consumers find the best products and services.
Oren Schauble is a serial entrepreneur and builder. He is a founding partner of Guinn Partners, a successful high-tech product development agency in Austin, TX.
He has served for years as president of Unrivaled Brands, a public west coast cannabis MSO.
Oren has also served in leadership and advisory roles in marketing at startups such as TrackingPoint, Lift Foils, 3DR, Hangar Technology, and more.
In this episode, he shares how we can craft proven customer acquisition strategies and strategic M&A to drive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- The correlations between customer acquisition strategies and strategic mergers and acquisitions
- How to best understand your customer’s point of view
- Why look at building a media arm as part of your customer acquisition strategies
- Why advocate for micro acquisitions
- Considerations to look into before entering into micro acquisitions
- Why are product roadmaps often seen as being separate from a customer journey
- The value of applying SEO to product roadmaps and what that looks like
- and much, much more…
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Guinn Partners
- Learn from James Mulvany – How to Use Podcasting as a Powerful Customer Acquisition Strategy
- Learn from Phil Pelucha – 10 Powerful Strategies for the Acquisition of New Customers
- Learn from JP Clement – Educating Customers Through Content: How to Drive Growth Fast
- Learn from Sam Shepler – 9+ Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer Driven Marketing Strategy
- Learn from Todd Caponi- How To Build Trust With Customers: 9 Rules To Abide By
- Check out the article – What is Brand Value and How to Use it Drive Growth
- Check out the article – 20+ Powerful Marketing Strategies You Should Copy to Grow Your Company Fast
- Learn from Elias Zepeda – How to Build an Amazing Webinar Funnel From Scratch That Drives Revenue Growth
- Learn from Santi Bibiloni – How Project Profitability Works to Drive Fast Business Growth
Connect with Oren
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!