In this episode, Jack Born, founder of Deadline Funnel, a company that provides software to convert more of your leads into customers, shares how to market a training course in an authentic evergreen manner.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Are we in danger of going into training courses and summit shock?
- What to focus on when learning how to market a training course
- Jack’s thought on authentic evergreen marketing
- The psychological triggers that deadline funnel brings into play when selling a training course
- How using the “results in advance” strategy can help
- How to implement the “results in advance” strategy
- How to create an irresistible offer for your audience
- How the concept of the tactical triangle can help amplify your message
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Deadline Funnel
Connect with Jack
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!