While the market is still quite young however this infographic on marketing automation for business growth from Carlos Hidalgo from the Annuitas Group provides a great snapshot of the current reality and forecast.
It is expected that technology for this automation process will grow to 50% by 2015. What is significant is that research shows that companies that use marketing automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads. Small businesses stand to gain the most given that they are the fastest growing sector in the marketing automation space. However on the downside the most commonly sited problems to marketing automation success was that of processes and people.
However numbers like a
- 417% increase in revenue due to a combination of process and marketing automation
- a 451% increase in qualified leads
- and 47% of nurtured leads making larger purchases as opposed to non-nurtured leads
only serve to underline the significance of marketing automation for business growth.
To make the process and marketing automation work an overall strategy encompassing
- content generation
- customer segmentation
- lead scoring
- campaign management
- and metrics
will need to be put in place in order to make tweaks and improvements to the overall process and results obtained.
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021
- What is a Social Media Influencer and How They Help Propel Growth - January 12, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Content That Converts - January 12, 2021