You’re probably wondering how you can use personality profiling in the workplace to help your business grow. Chances are that you’ve been hearing about the benefits of using personality profiling in the workplace to drive growth, but you’re not sure how to get started.
It can be tough to determine which personality profiling tool is right for your business and how to use it effectively. There are a lot of options available, and each one has its own set of strengths and weaknesses.
In this episode, we’ll show you how to use personality profiling in the workplace to build a culture that drives growth predictably. BJ Stromme creator of the “Are you my flock?” personality profiles also share some tips on how to better understand an individual’s motivations based on their personality type and how to determine the best fit for certain roles within your company. She also offers advice on how to bring out the best in people based on their personality profiles along with a whole lot more.
BJ Stromme is an Alaskan-based independent entrepreneur for over 40 years. She has earned top recognition rewards, worldwide incentive trips, and presented training to national and international groups of leaders.
BJ is also an author, business trainer, personal coach, and speaker who has built two successful businesses and knows the ups and downs of working for yourself. This is also why she is of the opinion that having a coach is invaluable!
In this episode, BJ shares how using unique personality profiling in the workplace can drive growth fast.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why BJ advocates for using personality profiling in the workplace as a key lever for business growth
- Why use yet another personality profiling tool when there are so many available
- The dark side of personality profiling
- How does “Are you my flock?” work
- How to use personality profiles in the workplace to build culture drives growth predictably
- How to better understand an individual’s motivations based on their personality
- The four quadrants to personality profiling in the workplace
- How to determine the based fit for certain roles with personality profiling in the workplace
- How to bring out the best in people given the constant change we experience in the workplace
- How best to gauge engagement in the workplace
- and much much more ….
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out the BJ’s site
- Get a copy of – Are you my flock?
- Learn more with Mark Herschberg – 10 Powerful Entrepreneurial Skills and Characteristics Needed to Drive Growth
- Learn from Joe Apfelbaum – How to Use LinkedIn For Business Development
- Learn from Ian Moyse – 10+ Ways to Use Personal Branding For Business Owners And Executives to Drive Growth
- Check out the article – 30 timeless lessons on creating killer content from one of the greatest business minds and copywriters: David Ogilvy
- Check out the article – An Ultimate Guide to Writing a Strong Branding Statement
- Listen to my interview with Claire Bahn – How to Build a Personal Brand That Predictably Drives Business Growth
- Check out the article – How to Build Online Authority Quickly When Starting Out
- Listen to my interview with Margie Agin – How to Craft a Brand Strategy Framework That Actually Unlocks Rapid Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Alban Brooke – How to Promote Your Podcast With Ease
- Learn from Ben Baker – How to Write a Powerful Brand Story That Boosts Referrals
- Get even more inspiration with Daniel Glickman – How to Use Influencer Video Marketing to Boost Business Growth
Connect with BJ
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!