Marketing is really about understanding your audience and using that knowledge to influence their behavior. Creating a B2B buyer persona is a great way to do this. They provide a snapshot of your ideal customer and make it much easier to find the right content for them.
Do you have a clear picture of your ideal customer? An ideal buyer persona represents the ideal customer for your company’s product or service. It summarizes the key characteristics of the ideal customer. The result is a profile that gives you an accurate and up-to-date view of your target audience.
Buyer personas are also one of the most effective ways to tap into your market and understand how to create a content strategy. B2B Buyer personas for B2B marketing are about creating a marketing persona to attract and engage future customers. So let’s look at how you can create a buyer persona for B2B marketing.
In this episode and post, we’ll look at the importance of creating B2B buyer personas for your business and how to go about it.
Stormie Andrews is the Founder of Yokel Local. He is an award-winning author, having co-authored “Power of the Platform, Speakers on Success” with Jack Canfield, Brian Tracy, and Les Brown.
In July 2020, he released – “The World’s Best Buyer Persona System” which is the foundational first step to outsmarting your competition.
The system is so effective, that he was recognized by Intercon as one of the Top 50 Tech Visionaries in the world.
In this episode, Stormie shares how we can create a b2b buyer persona that actually drives effective marketing and revenue growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why do some marketing agencies see so much churn with their client base
- How to solve the issue of setting the right expectations with b2b clients
- The success marketing wheel and its components
- Why some businesses do not create effective b2b buyer personas
- What is “transfer of knowledge learning” and how does it help set expectations
- The difference in the b2b buyer persona approach Stormie advocates for in his book as opposed to what is advocated by others
- Who should be involved in creating a b2b buyer persona
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Watch the episode with Stormie
Related links and resources
- Check out Yokel Local
- Check out Stormie’s personal site
- Get a copy of The World’s Best Buyer Persona System: The Buyer Persona Reimagined: It’s Not Who They Are but HOW THEY THINK
- Learn from Wayne Mullins – Evangelism Marketing: What is it And How to Use it to Drive Growth
- Learn from Sagar Sethi – What is Thought Leadership Marketing? A Guide to Guaranteed Growth Fast
- Learn from Shep Hyken – How to Build Customer Trust And Loyalty to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Michael Laps – Data-Driven Decision Making Examples: How to Leverage Customer Insights to Drive Growth
- Learn more from Michael Brenner – The Importance of Building Customer Relationships: 11 Ways to Build Them
- Check out the article – How to revive your content marketing with cartoons
- Check out the article – 100+ Powerful B2B Content Marketing Statistics You Need to Know
- Check out the article – Content Marketing Planning: How to Craft a Proven Yet Winning Content Strategy
- Check out the article – How to Build Your Business With Content Marketing: A BS-free Guide to Content Marketing Strategies for Startups
- Check out the article – What is Brand Value and How to Use it Drive Growth
- Learn from Sam Shepler – 9+ Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer Driven Marketing Strategy
- learn from Emilia Chagas – How to Drive Growth With a Content Marketing Strategy
- Listen to my interview with Liam Carnahan – Content Marketing for Startups: How to Drive Growth With The Right Strategy
- Listen to my interview with Prarthana Sibal – Storytelling in Content Marketing: How to Drive Growth Fast
Connect with Stormie
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!